Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update on my experiences with TriLogics from Intervest Global Live

I purchased the Trilogics program nearly 4 years ago with the intention off topping up my income whilst I am still working and later when I'm ready to retire use the program full time.
Currently I own a Crewcut franchise and cut lawns 4 days a week and operate TriLogics on a part time basis (maybe 2/3 times a week). The last 2 years I have showed a trading profit of $18,000 per year- tax free and no franchise fees.

Late last year there were some Data issues which caused some inconvieniance (minor for me) which was not the fault of Intervest Global Live. However their response was to source an alternative Data provider.

As a result we now have two options. The NSW TAB's Live Odds Service or for a small monthly charge the BettorData feed which provides information at a greater speed allowing more time to place "bets".

A great inovation, well done to the Intervest Gloal Live team.

Roger
Tauranga